Sterile room disinfection
Objective: to establish the standard operating procedures for the cleaning and disinfection of the sterile room in the quality control center, to prevent pollution and ensure the accuracy and authenticity of drug quality control and inspection.
Scope of application: it is applicable to the cleaning and disinfection of the laboratory sterile room. The staff in the aseptic room of the quality inspection center is responsible for the implementation of this procedure, and the quality assurance department is responsible for the supervision.
Key points of sterilization operation
1. First, sterilize the sterile room and turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30-60 minutes.
2. The relevant equipment for inspection must be sterilized separately before entering the sterile room.
3. Before entering the sterile room, operators must clean and disinfect their hands, and wear sterile work clothes, hats and shoes.
4. After entering the sterile room, disinfect your hands again, and then carry out the inspection operation.
Operation process record
The action should be light, not too fast, so as not to stir the air to increase pollution; glassware should be handled with care, so as not to damage or pollute the environment.
2. The operation shall be carried out near the flame area.
3. Metal equipment such as inoculation ring and inoculation needle shall be burned before and after use. When cauterizing, the residue shall be dried by internal flame first, and then cauterized and sterilized.
4. When using the pipette, do not directly use the mouth to suck or blow the pipette, but use the ear bead to operate.
5. It is better not to open the lid when observing the plate. If you want to touch the colony for inspection, you must operate near the flame.
6. For the staining of the smear with suspected pathogenic bacteria, the slides should be sandwiched instead of being taken directly by hand to avoid pollution. The used slides should also be soaked in disinfectant for disinfection and then cleaned.
7. After the work, clean the samples and equipment on the worktable, and wipe the worktable with disinfectant.